Wednesday, June 16, 2010

My Kitty Litter Panniers...






Here is how my home-made kitty litter panniers turned out... They can hold $100 worth of groceries. The back kitty litter containers were salvaged from Hardin County Recycling. The front ones were given to me by the school food service department. The lids for the front containers were given to me by someone else... I dipped the hooks in liquid rubber to prevent from scratching the racks. Bungee cords are used to secure the panniers. The stickers (except for the reflective stickers) were purchased in bulk through worldsbestbikestickers.com

Yes, those are STUDDED TIRES on the front and back.

2 comments:

  1. I love this idea! Can you give a little more detail on exactly what hardware you used and how they are attached?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jeff, I build 2 buckets like you, and I am writing a blog too, I show your bike as example in my page.
    https://pedaldamata.blogspot.com/2018/10/alforges-de-baldes-plasticos-22082018.html
    If you read this comment, please, send a report back. Thanks, very nice panniers, congratulations.

    ReplyDelete